You are here
Ducati grandstand Weekend 3-day ticket : 130 €
All the advantages of “general admission” ticket:
- Access to general enclosure (open from Thursday)
- Free access to many grandstands (approximately 7,000 seats) except grandstands with numbered seats
- Access to many natural terraces all around the track
- Access to campsites, car or motorcycle parks
- Official programme and walkman provided free (only in French) (*)
- Meeting point with riders on Friday and Saturday after practices (concert scene)
- Mechanical show on Saturday evening
- Concerts on Friday and Saturday evening
- Your reserved seat in the covered grandstand located at hairpin bend "Raccordement", strategic point of circuit which is often sees the most beautiful race events: it offers both a view of the double right turn, the start line and the Esses Bleus.
- With view on a giant screen
- Access to Ducati parking, car or motorcycle (Maison Blanche)
- A Ducati gift
Capacity : 2200 seats
GRANDSTAND TICKETS are valid for 3 days.
Children under 16 years must pay also.
Price includes "General Admission" access.
No special conditions for a single day (practices or Sunday).
(*) within stock availability