Back to grandstand
Grandstand T.11 PRIVILEGE
Price : 170 €
Covered + Giant screen
No Free admission for children under 16 in the Grandstands
- Acces to general enclosure (open from Thursday 8.00).
- Free access to many grandstands (approximately 7,000 seats).
- Access to many natural terraces all around the track.
- Acces to campsites, car or motorcycle carparks.
- Official programme and walkman provided free (only in french) (¹).
- Meeting point with riders on Friday and Saturday after practices (AMV Fan Zone).
- Concerts on Friday and Saturday evening.
- Mechanical show on Saturday evening.
- Your reserved seat in the covered Privilege grandstand located opposite the pit exit with a view of the long pit straight, the Dunlop bend -one of the fastest of the season- and the hard braking of the Dunlop "chicane". Thrills garanteed from the start.
- Pitwalk on Saturday (planned from 11.50 to 12.25*)
- Access to "Privilege" car or motorcycle parking, located at the Centre des Expositions.
- Access to campsite area located at the Centre des Expositions.
- With view on a giant screen.
(1) Within stock availability
(*) Pitwalk is subject to change by the official authorities and in accordance with international regulations FIM. Timings at the date are provissional.
Capacity : 1 100 seats
Children under 16 years must pay also..
GRANDSTANDS TICKETS are valid from Thursday 8.00 am to Sunday.
The seats are numbered with side-by-side placement for any more than one ticket order.
No special conditions for a single day (practices or race day)