Back to grandstand
Grandstand T.23 MOTUL RACCORDEMENT
Price : 145 €
Covered + Giant screen
No Free admission for children under 16 in the Grandstands
- Acces to general enclosure (open from Thursday 8.00).
- Free access to many grandstands (approximately 7,000 seats).
- Access to many natural terraces all around the track.
- Acces to campsites, car or motorcycle carparks.
- Official programme and walkman provided free (only in french) (¹).
- Meeting point with riders on Friday and Saturday after practices (AMV Fan Zone).
- Concerts on Friday and Saturday evening.
- Mechanical show on Saturday evening.
- Your reserved seat in the covered Motul Raccordement grandstand (ex Moto Journal grandstand) located outside on the hairpin bend "Raccordement", strategic point of the circuit which often sees the most beautiful race events : it offers both a view of the double right turn, the start line and "S" Bleus.
- Access to private motorcycle or car parks and campsite (Maison Blanche) in the nearby surroundings.
- With view on a giant screen
- Fan Kit "Motul" (given out on site).
(1) Within stock availability
Capacity : 2 200 seats
Children under 16 years must pay also..
GRANDSTANDS TICKETS are valid from Thursday 8.00 am to Sunday.
The seats are numbered with side-by-side placement for any more than one ticket order.
No special conditions for a single day (practices or race day)