Grandstand T.30 - Johann ZARCO
No Free admission for children under 16 in the Grandstands
- Acces to general enclosure (open from Thursday 8.00).
- Free access to many grandstands (approximately 7,000 seats).
- Access to many natural terraces all around the track.
- Acces to campsites, car or motorcycle carparks.
- Official programme and walkman provided free (only in french) (¹).
- Meeting point with riders on Friday and Saturday after practices (AMV Fan Zone).
- Concerts on Friday and Saturday evening.
- Mechanical show on Saturday evening.
- Your open air reserved seat in T.30 - Johann ZARCO grandstand located on strategic point of circuit which often sees the most beautiful race events : it offers both a view of the double right turn, the start line and the exit of the "S" Bleus.
- Access to private motorcycle or car parks and campsite (Maison Blanche) in the nearby surroundings.
- With view on a giant screen
(1) Within stock availability
Two payment systems :
By direct debit: buy your tickets today and you will be debited on January 31, 2022 (Recommended payment method, particularly in terms of refund management according to the evolution of the sanitary conditions, refund will be facilitated with this system). Possibility of payment in 2 installments free of charge on January 31, 2022 and February 28, 2022.
By credit card : buy your tickets today and you will be charged on January 31, 2022