Back to grandstand
Grandstand T.54 MOTO JOURNAL
Price : 137 €
OPEN AIR GRANDSTAND + GIANT SCREEN
No Free admission for children under 16 in the Grandstands
- Acces to general enclosure (open from Thursday 8.00).
- Free access to many grandstands (approximately 7,000 seats).
- Access to many natural terraces all around the track.
- Acces to campsites, car or motorcycle carparks.
- Official programme and walkman provided free (only in french) (¹).
- Meeting point with riders on Friday and Saturday after practices (AMV Fan Zone).
- Concerts on Friday and Saturday evening.
- Mechanical show on Saturday evening.
- Your open air reserved seat in T54 MOTO JOURNAL grandstand (ex Motul grandstand) located on strategic point of circuit which often sees the most beautiful race events
- Access to private motorcycle or car parks and campsite (Maison Blanche) in the nearby surroundings.
- With view on a giant screen
- Fan Kit "Moto Journal" (given out on site).
(1) Within stock availability
Capacity : 1 845 seats
Children under 16 years must pay also..
GRANDSTANDS TICKETS are valid from Thursday 8.00 am to Sunday.
The seats are numbered with side-by-side placement for any more than one ticket order.
No special conditions for a single day (practices or race day)