Frequently asked questions
Once your order has been validated & payment made, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from us.
If you have not heard from us regarding the above please check that your e-mail address is correct or that it has not been sent to your junk mail box by mistake. .
On the identification page click on “forgotten password”. You will receive a new password via e-mail.
Your tickets, along with the invoice, will be sent out in April 2019 to the address indicated at the time of your order. Dispatch will be made according to the option of your choice and to the destination & country indicated at the time of order.
There will be NO DISPATCH before the first week in April (Exception: if a grandstand is completely full before that date) .
For the 3 day or Sunday only general admission tickets, the entrance is free for all children under the age of 16. (born after 19 May 2003). ID will be requested on entrance.
Regarding the reserved grandstand seats, no free places are allowed for children. All seats must be paid for on reservation. .
- Once you have submitted your bank details for payment an automatic IT control will be made by our bank interface. In the case of a refusal, we advise you to contact your bank who will in turn inform you of the internet transactions and help you solve the problem.
If the problems persist, you can contact us either via e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on +33 473 91 85 75.
- Credit Cards
- Bank transfer (within 5 days of your order)
- By euro cheque (within 5 days of your order)
- All our online transactions are totally protected. The offer of payment in 2 go’s ends on February 28th 2017.
- Free entrance is for all disabled persons in possession of a disability card (80%) and for those with reduced mobility.
- All persons escorting the disabled must have a full paying ticket.
- Entrance to the circuit can be made through the numerous gates around the circuit. .
A VIP welcome desk, located on the ground floor of the Sports Module with helmet lockers & cloakroom facilities, will be open for all race information, paddock visit badge collection and other general enquiries from:
Friday & Saturday: 08.30 am – 6 pm
Sunday: 08.00am – 3 pm
The Paddock is located behind the main building of the circuit, next to the boxes. It is the working area for the GP team mechanics & the circuit administration during the Grand Prix. You can find the GP team trucks, hospitality areas and the mechanic’s workshops (Michelin, Dunlop).
The Pit Lane
The Pit Lane is located on the straight line facing the track. It is the place where the different motorcycle teams & their mechanics have their garage boxes allowing the riders direct access to the track.
Campsite / ParkingNo FAQ found for this category
In the case of a new address please inform us as soon as possible by e-mail on email@example.com, so that the necessary modifications can be made.
I wish to buy tickets just for the practice & qualifying runs only, is that possible? No, this purchase is not possible.
There are no two day tickets available neither for the Friday nor the Saturday. The only tickets available are the three day weekend ticket or the Sunday only ticket.