It is available for sale on our website:
- General Admission Ticket: 3 Days / Sunday [E-Ticket]
- Grandstand ticket with reserved and numbered seat: 3 Days [Thermal Ticket]
- VIP service: 3 Days [Badge]
We bring to your attention to the fact that it is imperative to buy your tickets via the official ticketing networks: on our website gpfrancemoto.com, from Ticketmaster or Francebillet distributors… (Auchan, Leclerc, Cora, Cultura, Fnac…).
Subject to availability, it may also be possible to buy tickets on site on the race weekend at the various circuit entrance desks marked with the € sign on our circuit map.« Circuit Map ».
There are no specific tickets for Friday and Saturday.
Free admission for children UNDER 16 years (at the time of the Grand Prix) accompanied by an adult with a General Admission ticket. Proof of age required (identity card, family record book, etc.).
No tickets will be issued and required.
Free admission for under-16s does not apply to grandstands and VIP services.
There is no student rate.
Free for people with an inclusion mobility card: mention disability, in the General Enclosure.
For all ACO members, a special rate is available directly from the ACO Club.
On our website
Payment in 2 instalments free of charge is valid up to and including February 28.
The cards accepted for payment of an order are those of the Carte Bleue / Visa and Eurocard / Mastercard.
It is not possible to place orders by telephone and send payment by post. Anyone wishing to pay by cheque or cash must go to an official Grand Prix de France Moto retail store (Fnac, Cultura, Leclerc, Cora, etc.).
On site (subject to availability)
During the French Moto Grand Prix weekend, ticket offices will accept credit cards and cash only.
Access cards are printed in different formats :
- Thermal ticket for Grandstand tickets : Be careful, this ticket reacts to heat, so do not laminate it. Once heated, the ticket is no longer usable.
- The E-ticket for General Admission tickets (3 days and Sunday): to be printed on a white A4 sheet from your personal space on gpfrancemoto.com from April.
- Badge for VIP services.
Thermal tickets and badges are sent by post.
All orders placed from mid-April 2024 will be collected on site.
Documents required to collect an order in your name :
- Order confirmation
- Identification (passport, identity card, driving license).
Documents required to collect an order not in your name :
- Order confirmation
- Your ID (passport, ID card, driving license).
- Photocopy of the buyer’s ID (passport, ID card, driving license).
- Certificate of honor signed by the buyer of the order
In accordance with article L221-28 paragraph 12 of the French Consumer Code, date-based event tickets are not subject to a right of withdrawal. Tickets cannot be exchanged, cancelled or refunded.
Law no. 2012-348 of March 12, 2012 prohibits the resale of tickets by any company or individual not approved by the show producer. The buyer will be held responsible in the event of illicit use.
In case of purchase outside the official networks (gpfrancemoto.com / Fnac, Cora, Auchan, Cultura, Leclerc…), you expose yourself not to be able to access the circuit, to pay your ticket at a much higher price, not to receive your ticket…